Centerport United Methodist Church
Prayerfully consider donating to our church! 

Online contributions through VANCO
Click HERE to access the VANCO donation link.

Online contributions through Zelle
https://www.zellepay.com/ - Visit your bank's website and look for "QuickPay with Zelle" or "ZellePay" or "Zelle".  Choose "send money" and use the office email (centerportumcoffice@gmail.com) to electronically send money to the church. In the memo space, please put what your donation is for (offering, giving tree, holiday offering, etc).

Online contributions through PayPal
Click HERE to access the PayPal donation link OR use the Donate button below. 

Thank you and may God Bless You!!

Centerport United Methodist Church
AMAZONSMILE.COM

We’ve already gotten a donation from Amazonsmile and thank you to everyone who has designated CUMC as their charity. So, if you do any shopping on Amazon (it’s my most
favorite store in the whole universe) you could be contributing to CUMC without costing you anything. Just go to amazonsmile.com and put in the “search for a charity box’ - Centerport United Methodist Church”. Use it all year
long and amazonsmile will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to CUMC. Just bookmark it. Now how easy is that? And who doesn’t like shopping that benefits CUMC? Especially on Amazon!!! Thanks!


 SERRV.ORG


Now, when you buy handmade gifts and home decor using this web link https://www.serrv.org/?a=shopcumc 20% of your purchase will be donated to Centerport UMC.  The other 80% will support Serrv International, a nonprofit that employs global artisans living in poverty. That's 100% good karma. 

 

GoodSearch


Help Centerport United Methodist Church every time you shop online and search the web by downloading the GoodSearch/GoodShop toolbar!  Each time you shop at one of more than 1,000 participating top stores (from Amazon to Zazzle!), Centerport United Methodist Church will earn a percentage of the purchase price – at no extra cost to you! It also includes a search box and each time you search the web, about a penny is donated to Centerport United Methodist Church.  http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbars.aspx?charityID=829954